BCCH

Butler County Courthouse

101 High Street Hamilton OH 45011 Location: Hamilton Phone: (513) 887-3294

One of Butler County's foremost active landmarks, this grand four-story structure was built between 1885 and 1889 with Corinthian columns and a mansard roof. The Courthouse is an outstanding example of Second Empire architecture and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The symmetrical massing features, which vary from one level to the next, contribute to the building's imposing stature.

Amenities & Information

---