Win prizes for shopping small and supporting local businesses in Middletown, Ohio!
The Sip, Bite & Buy Rewards Program is a great opportunity to experience all that this city has to offer— Downtown Middletown is full of unique options for dining, refreshments and shopping. With this new program, you can be rewarded for shopping small and supporting Middletown by enjoying downtown drinks, local dining, boutiques and local artists. Getting started is simple... all you need is to pick up a passport and then go exploring!
How to Get Started:
- Pick up your passport from one of the 40 different participating businesses
- Make a minimum of $10 purchase at a participating business to receive a stamp on your passport
- Once you have secured 10 stamps from 10 different businesses, completely fill out your contact information on the passport
- Drop off completed passports in the Passport Box located in the Downtown Middletown Inc. lobby (1050 Central Ave, Middletown, OH 45042) Tuesday through Friday from 10AM - 6PM
- OR mail completed passports to DMI, 1050 Central Avenue, Middletown, OH 45044
- Gift Cards will be awarded weekly for featured highlighted downtown businesses as well as regular drawings for completed passports to a variety of all participating businesses
- Program ends on January 31, 2021 (Click here for more info and the full list of participating businesses)
Middletown has their own DORA Program, meaning in designated areas of the city, visitors are welcome to explore freely with alcoholic beverages from participating bars and restaurants. This is a fun way to venture around Middletown while getting to know the local establishments. Stop by the participating businesses to grab a DORA drink and get a stamp on your Sip, Bite, & Buy Passport!
The Downtown area has a wide variety of local flavor for unique cocktails and locally-brewed beer. White Dog Distilling Company is a local favorite, serving as a full bar while also a distillery. Owner Mike creates his own recipes to make White Dog Vodka, Rum, Agave and Gin. Stop in to try Mike's popular Old Fashion— they say it's the best in town!
The dining options throughout Middletown are endless and delicious— no matter if you're looking for breakfast, lunch, dinner or mid-day snacks! Many of Downtown Middletown's restaurants are locally owned and have their own special flare.
The chicken and waffles from The Swire Inn is a popular dish, along with the rest of their pub-style menu. From the extensive vegetarian menu, to mouthwatering pot roast, to hearty flatbreads... there's something for everybody.
While there are so many great options for dining and drinking, Middletown is also home to some beautiful boutiques and extremely talented local artists. The city is also full of murals and street art, making it even more enjoyable to explore.
Charlie + Will Provisions is the area's newest boutique, offering an eclectic selection of both new items and curated vintage pieces. The gorgeous building is full of character and architecture dating back to the 1800s. The owners spend a lot of time picking locally-made vendors and finding their own antique pieces to sell.
Other participating businesses include My Favorite Things Boutique, Haute Fusion Glass Studio + Gallery, and a number of the artists in the Pendleton Art Center. The PAC is always a fun adventure with all kinds of art lining the halls and three floors of studios that sell artisan goods, original paintings, and other unique mediums.
Sip, Bite & Buy — Who's ready to explore Middletown?