1. Eligibility: The National Donut Day Shoe Giveaway is open to legal residents of the United States of America who sign up at www.TravelButler.com/donutday2021. Entrants must be 18 year of age or older as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. This promotion is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited. The Butler County Visitors Bureau’s employees, affiliates, suppliers, partners, agencies, and directors, as well as members of their immediate family or those living in the same household are ineligible to participate.
2. Agreement to Rules: By entering The National Donut Day Shoe Giveaway, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Butler County Visitors Bureau’s Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally biding in all respects. The Butler County Visitors Bureau reserves the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at its sole discretion. By entering this giveaway you represent and warrant that you are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Butler County Visitors Bureau as final and binding as it relates to the content of the National Donut Day Shoe Giveaway.
3. Entry Period: This promotion begins on Friday, May 21st, 2021 at 8AM and ends on Friday, June 4th, 2021 at 3PM. To be eligible, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
4. How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter The National Donut Day Shoe Giveaway by submitting an entry via the online form provided at www.TravelButlerCounty.com/donutday2021. As a participant, your entry must fully meet all requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Each eligible person may enter only once. Fraudulent methods of entry or circumvention of the rules may result in the Butler County Visitors Bureau invalidating your entries and removing them at its sole discretion.
5. Prizes: The winners of the National Donut Day Shoe Giveaway will receive one pair of custom Donut Trail shoes in their choice of pink or green and in their selected size. A total of 5 pairs of Donut Trail shoes will be awarded to 5 winners. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize shall be determined solely by the Butler County Visitors Bureau. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Butler County Visitors Bureau’s sole discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The winner, upon acceptance of the price, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the price, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected winner grants permission for the Butler County Visitors Bureau to use the winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
7. Selection and Notification of Winner: The winners will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of the Butler County Visitors Bureau. The Butler County Visitors Bureau will notify the winners by email within 3 days following the winner selection. The Butler County Visitors Bureau is not responsible nor shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall the Butler County Visitors Bureau be liable for the winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the winner 1) fails to claim the price within 5 days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize by the winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. If the winner violates any of these official rules, the winner (at the Butler County Visitors Bureau’s sole discretion) will be disqualified, and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
8. Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry into the National Donut Day Shoe Giveaway, you understand and agree that the Butler County Visitors Bureau, any individual acting on the Butler County Visitors Bureau’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Butler County Visitors Bureau shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
9. Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Butler County Visitors Bureau reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the National Donut Day Shoe Giveaway should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Butler County Visitors Bureau’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the promotion. The Butler County Visitors Bureau, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the winners based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after the action taken. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Butler County Visitors Bureau in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Butler County Visitors Bureau has the right to maintain the integrity of the National Donut Day Shoe Giveaway, to void votes for any reason. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of The Nation Donut Day Shoe Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Butler County Visitors Bureau reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this promotion constitutes your agreement to release and hold harmless the Butler County Visitors Bureau its representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the National Donut Day Shoe Giveaway and/or the 1) winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing any of awarded price or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the promotion administration or the processing of entries.