The Dayton-Lane Historic District encompasses homes of Hamilton's prominent industrialists. Featuring more than 200 structures represent architectural styles from the last quarter of the 19th century. The 1868 Titus Atlas of Butler County shows that the area contained within the district was only sparsely settled. In the 1870s and 1880s there was a industrialization of the district with many new industries relocating or being founded in Hamilton. These industries were attracted by the location of inexpensive land and water power. The Dayton Lane area, located just east of the many new industries, provided a prime location for founders and managers of these companies.
712 Dayton St. Hamilton OH 45011View Website