Shandon General Store and More is the former home of A. R. Robinson's General Store. In November 1905 construction began on this building for Alexander and Ellen Robinson. The country store was in operation until 1969. Since then it has served as a meat market and antique shop.
General Store & More
4751 Cincinnati Brookville Rd Shandon OH 45064View Website