IOOF Hall

Independent Order of Odd Fellows Hall

3693 Scott St. Shandon OH 45013
Location: Okeana/Shandon
Phone: (513) 738-0845

The Grand Lodge of Ohio instituted Shandon Lodge #916 on October 22, 1910, for the Independent Order of Odd Fellows. Members met elsewhere until this lodge hall was constructed in 1921. In 1940, the Lodge consolidated with Ross Lodge #482. There was a balcony on the second level from which spectators would watch basketball games being played on the ground level. High school graduations where held here and it was once the home of the Shandon Community Church.

Amenities & Information

Bed & Breakfast - Children Allowed: 12+