Plas Cadnant Bed & Breakfast, the former John Lloyed Evans Home & Store is the former home, post office, grocery, and dry good store of John Lloyd Evans. He purchased the property from Hugh Williams on February 20, 1862. In 1892 the home and store was sold to Jacob Schradin, Jr. The building served as a school annex for many years with home economics, industrial arts, business and science classes housed here. Other uses included library, restaurant, post office (Shandon), multi-family home and antique shop. The building is now the home of the beautiful and relaxing Plas Cadnant Bed & Breakfast.
4777 Cincinnati Brookville Rd. Hamilton OH 45013View Website