In a fast-paced society that often thrives off mass production, it can be difficult to find true craftsmanship. But fear not, these Butler County artisans use their dedicated ingenuity and passion for making things with their hands to create long-lasting, eclectic products that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Unsung Salvage Design Co. - Screen printed T-shirts and upcycled, repurposed treasures can be found at Unsung Design Co.
- Haute Fusion - The walls are adorned with beautiful, glass-fused art for purchase.
- SoulCraft - This certified fair-trade retailer in Middletown, ensures that our shopping trips are meaningful, good for the environment, and support both local and international artisans.
- Sara’s House - Locally made candles, soap, and more await you at Sara’s House.
- Miss Selby’s Soap - A skincare shop that uses only the best, 100% natural ingredients to produce organic, aroma therapy soaps, lotions, bath bombs, sugar scrubs, body butters, candles, and more.