The micro-brewing sensation has begun it’s crisp and hoppy takeover in Butler County. Sip on ice cold, flavorful brews with friends and enjoy rousing games of Checkers and Connect Four at these incredible breweries.
- FigLeaf Brewing Company - Brews, board games, and even cold brew coffee on tap! Spend an afternoon on FigLeaf's dog-friendly patio.
- Municipal Brew Works - A brewery in Hamilton is breathing new life to an 80-year-old former city building with delicious drinks and a relaxing atmosphere
- DogBerry Brewing - Nearly 20 brews on tap, an air hockey table and a 1930’s Skee-Ball machine, DogBerry knows how to keep their guests entertained.
- Grainworks Brewing Company - You’ll find an engaging atmosphere and incredible brews at Grainworks in West Chester.
- Rolling Mill Brewing Company - Ohio’s first gluten free brewery has planted its roots in Middletown.
- Swine City Brewing - A laid back brewery with a vast selection of local brews.