As October approaches, the spookier side of the season begins to encroach upon us. If you can muster up the courage, head to these legendary Halloween haunts.
- DeWitt Log House — This log house was the home of Zachariah Price DeWitt and remains the oldest structure in Oxford. Its’ reportedly haunted!
- Elisha Morgan Farm Mansion — A historic Fairfield landmark that gets a little spooky when the sun goes down.
- Dayton Lane Ghost Walk Tour — Take a lantern-led evening stroll through one of Hamilton, Ohio’s oldest neighborhoods during the Dayton Lane Ghost Walk. The one-hour guided walk will expose the ghosts, ghouls and legends of the area.
- Haunted Hamilton — Legend has it that some of the historic landmarks around Hamilton are haunted!
- Land of Illusion Haunted Scream Park — Do you have what it takes to traverse through this haunted theme park? Carefully creep the corners of five different haunted houses.