Butler County is rich with outdoor opportunity and adventure. With a variety of parks and nature experiences around every corner, the outdoor fun you'll have is endless.
- Governor Bebb MetroPark - A woodland wonderland that will take your breath away. Be sure to visit the covered bridge and pioneer village while you’re there.
- Rentschler Forest MetroPark - This Fairfield Township forest is dense with massive trees and provides a great view of Great Miami River frontage.
- Bulls Run Arboretum - Middletown’s nature sanctuary feels enchanted with it’s clear paths and untouched vegetation.
- Spoken - A bike shop that encourages all things physical activity meets bar is nestled in historic downtown Middletown.
- Marsh Park - Fairfield’s Marsh Park is the perfect summer fishing spot.
- Voice of America MetroPark Paddle Boarding – Stand up paddle board around the beautiful Voice of America Metro Park.
- Hamilton Flea - A monthly flea market held in historic downtown Hamilton that features dozens of talented artists and their incredible work.