The charming streetscapes, eclectic parks, and flower filled fields make for excellent spots to selfie with your friends or hone your skills with an old-school camera!
- Pyramid Hill Sculpture Park & Museum – One of the area’s most loved parks is filled with unique sculptures that pose on the rolling hills.
- Great Miami River – The Great Miami River runs through Butler County and is a beautiful, scenic backdrop for photographs of your trip.
- Miami University Campus – Brightly colored tulips bloom wildly across Miami University’s campus.
- Conrad Formal Gardens – Dozens of rare flower varieties bloom at Conrad Formal Gardens in Oxford.
- Murals - The buildings of our historic cities are adorned with massive, detailed, and beautiful works of art. Take a self-guided mural tour around Middletown and Hamilton and marvel at these colossal compositions.
- Sunflowers – Some of our most beloved farms and gardens become sunflower utopias during the fall season.