Butler County has a passion for repurposing. Taking the old and making it new, breathes life into what were once retired pieces for future generations. Revived and restored treasures can be found among these shops!
- Fleurish Home - A carrier of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint and all kinds of home décor and gift items for any occasion.
- Rustic Home - Woodworking, chalk paint, and completely refurbished furniture can be found at Rustic Home in Hamilton.
- Sara’s House - Specializing in unique home décor and gifts, deriving inspiration from all things repurposed.
- Unsung Salvage Design Co. - Screen printed t-shirts and upcycled, repurposed treasures make Unsung Salvage Design Co. the eclectic revivalists that they are.
- Secretly Shabby - A boutique that offers jewelry, clothes, art supplies, and even painting classes to help with your next DIY project.