Small group tours in Butler County, Ohio range from beautiful rolling landscapes to fabulous shopping venues, and from quaint, historic communities to astounding architectural design, no matter your pleasure, Butler County has something to offer every visitor!
Butler County, Ohio features one-of-a-kind attractions such as the world's largest indoor train display at EnterTRAINment Junction, the beautiful 265-acre Pyramid Hill Sculpture Park & Museum, the only IKEA store in Ohio and the top-rated Jungle Jim's International Market!
You will find over 2,000 modern and comfortable hotel rooms, a variety of group-friendly restaurants and many unique attractions ready to welcome any type of small group tours. Butler County is ideally located between Cincinnati and Dayton and easily accessible from I-75 and I-275.
The Butler County Visitors Bureau believes that the customer always comes first, and we are committed to giving you and your group the very best tour experience possible. We offer a variety of complimentary services to help you make arrangements and ensure your small group tours have a great time! Contact Group Tour Sales to learn more about booking your next group tour in the BC.
Top 5 Reasons to Bring your Groups to Butler County, Ohio:
1. Easily accessible – The BC is easily accessible from major highways, I-75, I-275 and I-71.
2. Centrally located to the region's best attractions – Conveniently located between Cincinnati and Dayton, Butler County is close to all of the best attractions in Southwest Ohio!
3. One-of-a-kind attractions – The BC is home to several unique attractions you won't find anywhere else in the region and even the world!
4. Abundance of arts – The BC boasts several exhibits, galleries and art centers with many offering workshops, classes and demonstrations.
5. Rich in history – The BC is rich with historical landmarks, monumental sculptures, beautiful museums and lively community districts, taking small group tours on a historic hunt to uncover hidden treasures and untold tales of Butler County.