From beautiful rolling landscapes to fabulous shopping venues, and from quaint, historic communities to astounding architectural design, Butler County has something to offer every visitor!
Butler County, Ohio features one-of-a-kind attractions such as the world's largest indoor train display - EnterTRAINmentJunction, the beautiful 265-acre Pyramid Hill Sculpture Park & Museum, the only IKEA store in Ohio, and the top-rated Jungle Jim's International Market!
You will find over 2,000 modern and comfortable hotel rooms, a variety of group-friendly restaurants, and many unique attractions ready to welcome any type of group visit. Butler County is ideally located between Cincinnati and Dayton and easily accessible from I-75and I-275.
The Butler County Visitors Bureau believes that the customer always comes first, and we are committed to giving you and your group the very best tour experience possible. We offer a variety of complimentary services to help you make arrangements and ensure your group has a great time! Contact Group Tour Sales to learn more about booking your next group tour in the BC.
Top 5 Reasons to Bring your Groups to the BC:
1. Easily Accessible - The BC is easily accessible from major highways, I-75 and I-275.
2. Centrally Located to the Region's Best Attractions - Conveniently located between Cincinnati and Dayton, The BC is close to all of the best attractions in Southwest Ohio!
3. One-of-a-Kind Attractions -The BC is home to several unique attractions you won't find anywhere else in the region and even the world!
4. Abundance of Arts -The BC boasts several exhibits, galleries, and art centers with many offering workshops, classes, and demonstrations.
5. Rich in History - The BC is rich with historical landmarks, monumental sculptures, beautiful museums, and lively community districts, taking group tour visitors on a historic hunt to uncover hidden treasures and untold tales of Butler County.