Get to the BC

DeWitt Log House

4824 Trenton Oxford Rd. Oxford OH 45056
Location: Oxford
View Website

The log house of Zachariah Price DeWitt is the oldest remaining structure in Oxford Township. It is the last of the pioneer homesteads established along the Four-Mile Creek before Oxford Township, the town of Oxford or Miami University even existed.

The DeWitt Log House is a two-story log structure constructed by the early settlers from new Jersey by way of Kentucky that was built in 1805.


DeWitt Log House
4824 Trenton Oxford Rd. Oxford, OH 45056