- Located between Cincinnati and Dayton in Southwest Ohio
- Butler County is within a two-day drive of 65% of the U.S. population, and located between two international airports, CVG and DAY
- More than 40 top-notch meeting facilities to meet all group needs
- 4,000 hotel rooms available within the county
- The Travel Butler County team has been recognized nationally for superior service, and we stand ready to be an extension of your team
Butler County's amenities and attractions make planning a custom and memorable event a breeze. Make your event memorable with the help of our team. Nowhere else can you find a 6.5-acre foodie wonderland, the world's largest indoor train display, a Donut Trail, a 300+ acre sculpture park, and a place where your group can wakeboard without a boat.
Opening Soon - Champion Mill Conference Center
A game changing meetings and event destination is opening in 2022. Champion Mill Conference Center at Spooky Nook Champion Mill will bring over 1 Million Sq. Ft. of flexible indoor meeting and event space into the Cincinnati/Dayton region. The self-contained complex will include a 235-room hotel and convention center, on-site dining, a riverfront brewpub, shopping, attractions, and more - all within a short walk of the amenities of downtown Hamilton.
Discover why event planners love Butler County! Our mix of a convenient location, top-notch spaces, one-of-a-kind experiences, and award-winning service create an ideal and safe destination for groups large and small. Download the Butler County Meeting Guide here.
Travel Butler County is ready to craft exceptional meetings and event experiences with you.
Contact Shawn Stidham at 513-860-4194 Ext. 105, or shawn@TravelButlerCounty.com