- Located within the Cincinnati-Dayton corridor in Southwest Ohio
- Convenient to I-75 and I-71 in the 2nd fastest growing county in Ohio
- More than 40 top-notch meeting facilities of all types
- Top-notch hotels with meeting space like the Cincinnati Marriott North at Union Centre, Centre Park of West Chester, and the Four Points by Sheraton.
- Unique venues including the Oscar Center adjacent to Jungle Jim's International Market
- The Savannah Center, the area's largest conference center
- And 2,000 hotel rooms within close proximity of the highway!
Butler County's selection of business and attractions provides choices perfect for meeting planners! Your pre-conference events, conference night events and spouse excursions can be exciting for all. With many different shopping opportunities, the best golf courses, wine tastings, art offerings and more, The BC is the perfect place to host your next meeting.
Past medium to large conventions have been held in The BC including:
- MPI - Meeting Planners International - Ohio Chapter
- OSAE - Ohio Society of Association Executives
- OACVB - Ohio Association of Convention and Visitors Bureaus
- OH & LA - Ohio Lodging Association
Discover why event planners love Butler County! Our mix of a convenient location, top-notch spaces, one-of-a-kind experiences, and award-winning service create an ideal destination for groups large and small. Download your guide here.
The Butler County Visitors Bureau will craft exceptional meetings and event experiences for you!