Have an insatiable sweet tooth? We definitely know the feeling. Try sugary treats in all of their delicious forms from these Butler County bakers.
- Henry’s Candy - Sentimental candies and gooey, sugary goodness in the form of multi-colored gummy bears awaits you.
- Barn-N-Bunk - This farmhouse does not skimp on the details. Homemade chocolate fudge by the pound is available for your consumption.
- Root Beer Float - A tall frosty mug, sweet scoops of rich vanilla ice cream, and perfectly poured classic root beer, foaming on top. The perfect summer refresher. Click here to find out where to find them.
- Karma in the Kitchen - Amazingly detailed artisan chocolates, mouthwatering fudge, and buttery caramels are what this shop is known for.
- Almond Sisters Bakery - Delectable pastries all made from scratch. The Unicorn Horn and the Geode are a few fan favorites.
- Donut Trail - You’ve heard about it, now it’s time to conquer it. Download the passport and hit all 12 donut shops for an experience you’ll never forget.
- Aangan Sweets - Traditional and delicious Indian sweets.
- Grandpa Joe’s Candy Shop - Middletown’s sweetest entity! Enjoy a $5 candy buffet, homemade truffles, ice cream, and nostalgic sodas at this incredible candy shop.